Stormwater Application and Report Forms
Having Trouble Opening These Forms?: These forms must be opened using Acrobat Reader. If you click on one of these links and get a message that starts with "Please wait...", then your computer is trying to use the web browser rather than Acrobat Reader to open the file. In that case, do this:
- Right-click on the link and select "Save link as..." or "Save target as..." to save the file.
- Start Acrobat Reader.
- In Acrobat Reader's menu, select "File", then "Open" to open the saved file.
Each form below can be filled out online but not submitted online. Download and fill out form using the Adobe Acrobat Reader. When you are finished entering your information in the form fields, print out the form, sign and date, then mail to Illinois Environmental Protection Agency. Further instructions and addresses are included with each form.
- Incidence Non-Compliance for Construction
- Notice of Intent for Construction
- Notice of Termination for Construction
- Mail submission of NOI for Construction
- Incidence of Non-Compliance for Construction
- General Storm Water Permit for Construction Activities
- General Storm Water NPDES Permit For Construction Activities: Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Changes to Sites/Projects after a Notice of Intent has been Filed