Skip to main content

Application for Transfer of Solid Waste Permits

This form is to be used when the owner or operator of any existing permitted facility wishes to transfer ownership or the right to operate to another entity. Sale or transfer of the stock of a corporation does not require a permit transfer, however, the Agency must be notified of the sale or transfer of stock which changes the controlling interest of the facility. The General Form ( LPC-PA1) must accompany the Permit Transfer form ( LPC-PA7).