Skip to main content


If your livestock operation is a CAFO you must apply for a NPDES permit. The submittal of an application for a NPDES permit must include completed and signed Forms 1 and 2B. Instructions and the forms can be downloaded at the links shown on this page. The application should be submitted to:

Illinois EPA

Bureau of Water

Watershed Management Section

1021 N. Grand Avenue East

Springfield, IL 62794-9276