Watershed Management Forms
Having Trouble Opening These Forms?: These forms must be opened using Acrobat Reader. If you click on one of these links and get a message that starts with "Please wait...", then your computer is trying to use the web browser rather than Acrobat Reader to open the file. In that case, do this:
- Right-click on the link and select "Save link as..." or "Save target as..." to save the file.
- Start Acrobat Reader.
- In Acrobat Reader's menu, select "File", then "Open" to open the saved file.
- Certification of Pollution Control Facility (Property Tax Treatment) Application
- Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act Required Reporting (FFATA)
- GIGO Best Management Practice (Estimation/Implementation) Form
- MBE/WBE Utilization Under Federal Assistance Agreements and Interagency Agreements (US EPA Form 5700-52A)
- SCALE Event Reporting Form
- Section 319 BMP Form
- Section 319 BMP Form Instructions
- Section 319 Project Cost Summary Revision Form
- Single Audit Act Form
- Water Quality Management Plan Amendment Application
- Illinois Watershed-Based Plan or Total Maximum Daily Load Implementation Plan Joint Evaluation Form