Having Trouble Opening These Forms?: These forms must be opened using Acrobat Reader. If you click on one of these links and get a message that starts with "Please wait...", then your computer is trying to use the web browser rather than Acrobat Reader to open the file. In that case, do this:
- Right-click on the link and select "Save link as..." or "Save target as..." to save the file.
- Start Acrobat Reader.
- In Acrobat Reader's menu, select "File", then "Open" to open the saved file.
Distribution System and Water Main Rehabilitation Project Notice of Funding Opportunity
*Application Acceptance Period CLOSED.*
Applications were accepted until 1PM (CST) April 27, 2023.
APPLICATION SUBMITTAL RELATED MATERIALS:
- Distribution System and Water Main Rehabilitation Project NOFO
- NOFO & Application Materials Packet - To access fillable documents, Right-click on the link and select "Save link as..." to download the form to your local drive.
- This packet contains the NOFO and all the application materials needed to apply for the grant program. (Application materials are all available individually below.)
- Uniform Application for State Grant Assistance
- Uniform Grant Budget Template (UGBT)
- Distribution System & Water Main Rehabilitation Project Summary Worksheet
- Programmatic Risk Assessment Questionnaire (PRAQ)
- Certifications and Assurances Acknowledgement Form
- GATA Portal
GRANT RECIPIENT RELATED MATERIALS:
- Invoice for Disbursement Request
- EXAMPLE Invoice for Disbursement Request & Checklist
- GATA Reporting Forms:
- Bills Paid and Release from Liabilities Certification
State Revolving Fund
Section 319(h) Grants