Underground Injection Control Forms
Having Trouble Opening These Forms?: These forms must be opened using Acrobat Reader. If you click on one of these links and get a message that starts with "Please wait...", then your computer is trying to use the web browser rather than Acrobat Reader to open the file. In that case, do this:
- Right-click on the link and select "Save link as..." or "Save target as..." to save the file.
- Start Acrobat Reader.
- In Acrobat Reader's menu, select "File", then "Open" to open the saved file.
Please send completed forms to:
Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
Bureau of Land - Permit Section #33
1021 North Grand Avenue East
P.O. Box 19276
Springfield, IL 62794-9276
- General Information and Instructions
- UIC-1 - General UIC Program Requirements
- UIC-2 - Hydrogeologic Information
- UIC-3 - Injection Well Design, Construction, Testing and Logging of Data
- UIC-4 - Injection Well Operating Program and Equipment Used to Convey the Injection Fluid to the Wellhead
- UIC-5 - Area of Review
- UIC-6 - Characteristics, Compatibility and Pre-Injection Treatment of Injection Fluid
- UIC-7 - Monitoring, Integrity Testing and Contingency Plan
- UIC-8 - Plugging and Abandonment Procedure
- UIC-9 - Well Completion Report
- Class V Injection Wells