Permitted Facilities for Storage, Treatment, Recycling, Incinerating, Transfer Stations and Processing
The STRIP (storage, treatment, recyclers, incinerators and processors) list is categorized by the following groups:
Disclaimer: This document is intended for informational purposes only and may be revised at any time. The inclusion of any person or activity in the listing contained in this document does not constitute, nor should it imply, an endorsement by the Illinois EPA. Similarly, the exclusion of any person or activity from the listing contained in this document does not constitute, nor should it imply, disapproval by the Illinois EPA.
- RCRA Part B: RCRA Hazardous Waste Management Permit granted (has expiration date).
- Interim Status: RCRA Hazardous Waste Management Permit under review.
- OP ‑ Operating Permit: (life of site)
- OP‑EX ‑ Experimental Operating Permit: (has expiration date)
- SP ‑ Supplemental Permit: (has expiration date)
- Generic Permit: This eliminates the special waste stream application process for specifically designated wastes only. All other waste must be permitted through the Illinois Supplemental Waste Stream Permit Application process (green sheets).