Having Trouble Opening These Forms?: If you click on one of these links and get a message that starts with "Please wait...", then your web browser is probably using a built-in PDF viewer, rather than using Acrobat Reader. In that case, upgrading to the latest version of Acrobat Reader will not fix the problem. Instead, do this:
- Right-click on the link and select "Save link as..." to download the form to your local drive.
- Use Acrobat Reader to open the downloaded file from your local drive.
State Construction and Operating Permits
Below are checklists of the required forms and attachments that are needed for State construction and/or operating permit applications for various water system improvements.
The following forms are required for the construction of water system improvements:
- Application for Construction Permit
- Schedule A
- Schedule B (Applicable for the installation of Water Main Only)
- Schedule C-I (Applicable for the Drilling of a Public Water Supply Well Only)
- Schedule C-II (Applicable for the Improvements of a Drilled Well (e.g. installation of a well pump, discharge piping, pitless adapter, et. al.))
- Design Plans
- Basis of Design and Narrative Description of the Proposed System Changes
- Permit Fee (Applicable Water Main Only)
The Operating Permit Application must be submitted for all Public Water Supply Improvements prior to the project being placed into service. The following forms are required for the operation of constructed water system improvements:
- Application for Operating Permit
- Narrative Description of the Completed Improvements
- Design Plans/Flow Schematics (Partial Operation Only)
- Sample Results (Analyzed by Membrane Filter Technique with the number of samples required determined by 35 Ill. Adm. Code Section 652 Subpart B and any Special Conditions on the Construction Permit)
The following forms and items are required for the Algicide Permit